5 Facts You Didn't Know about Azores Golf Courses
The Azores golf courses present a number of great golf adventures for serious golfers. People can visit the area at just about any time of year. The views are wonderful and the gold courses offer challenges that make any golfer excited to get on the green. Even though this area of Portugal is known for great golf holiday options, there may be a few things you didn’t know about the Azores golf courses that can make things more interesting when selecting your next golf destination. Here are 5 facts you may not have known about the golf courses in the Azores.
- They are one of the top favorite places professional golfers like to play. If you want a chance to play like a pro here it is. You can play at some of the world’s popular golf courses in the Azores. There are professional golfers who like to play here during the year or when they vacation.
- Golfers can enjoy beautiful and dramatic landscapes including volcanoes and mountains. If you want a place to play where you can be relaxed this is place. The Azores is home to a number of volcanoes and mountains. They make a beautiful rustic backdrop you can enjoy even when you’re not playing your rounds.
- Many courses throughout the islands have been expanded to include 18 holes. In recent years a number of courses have made changes to their landscape and number of holes you can play. This means more challenges have been added and you can choose which holes you want to tackle based on your experience.
- Some courses present serious challenges for golfers. Some courses feature holes in tight spots and can be tricky to see on the fairway because of ground formations with hills and blind spots. If you want to improve your playing skills with more challenging shots to execute, this is literally your paradise. You can review which courses have such hazards and learn what other golfers had to say about their play experience.
- The best place to visit for all year round golf with great weather. You can choose to play golf during the winter season or anytime of the year when you want to enjoy beautiful weather. You can enjoy mild weather and comfortable temperatures with a tropical feel to help you be more relaxed when taking your shots.
- How to make a pure contact
- What is the handicap system?
- Striking from a downhill lie
- Easy ways to lower your scores
- Selecting your hybrid club
- How to make your own iron club
- Lob shot setup fundamentals
- Fairway ballstriking issues
- Using your power potential
- Achieving a good contact
- What clubs to buy?
- How to carry out the punch
Thank you so much for helping me choose a golf resort for my summer vacation - I truly enjoyed it. See you next year!
I have stumbled upon this resource a few months ago and realized right away that it is going to be of use when I start planning my golf holidays - I've learned a lot from here and did not have to pay a penny! Keep it up guys.