Simple Pointers To Help You Rent A Villa For A Golf Break In Vilamoura
What does a holiday-maker expect from his golf break? As a minimum every golfer hopes to enjoy plenty of great courses, stunning scenery, comfortable accommodation, and a peaceful place to relax after a tough day on the green. There are very few places that can meet these expectations, and even fewer that exceed them. And there is just one destination that can offer every element of joy that golf holidayers dream of. That’s right; the place is Vilamoura, located in Algarve, Portugal.
There is so much to enjoy in Vilamoura, and the best way to soak in the experience that this top golf destination can dish out is by staying in a villa. If you’re travelling with a large group the best thing you can do is renting a villa. From villas for couples to large groups, there is no dearth of choices for golfers in Vilamoura. Even a tiny mistake can totally ruin your golf break, so here are a few handy tips to make sure your villa experience goes as smoothly as possible.
- Even before you scout for villas in Vilamoura, list down your expectations – the amenities you want the villa to have, what’ll work, what’ll not, etc. By laying down a list of criteria that the accommodation must satisfy, you’re narrowing down the choices, and making the selection process easier.
- Renting a villa instead of staying in a hotel or resort is a major decision. Before booking a villa ask the tour operators, rental agency, or owners, contact details of previous renters. The owners will showcase only positive reviews, so get an unbiased view; directly contact previous customers of the villa. When you get in touch with the renters be sure to ask what they didn’t like about the villa, points they wish they had known earlier. For instance, that there is no decent café or restaurant in the neighborhood.
- While searching the internet, there is a good chance you’ll find same villa listed by the owner as well as a number of operators. Many agencies, to sell their tour package, falsely add amenities that are not actually provided by the villa. They may even add images that are actually not of the villa listed. So take some time and research the villa online. Use name, keyword terms, and images to find more information about the accommodation. Sometimes rental agencies list different rates for the same villa; browse several rental or tour websites to find the villa you like at a cheaper rate.
- You’re going to spend hard earned money, money that you have saved to give family or friends a wonderful holiday experience. So, don’t hesitate to ask tough questions to the rental agency. For instance, ask them if they have actually visited the villa. Before you book the accommodation it’s very important you speak to someone who has personally seen or stayed in there. Even better, say you want to see photos and videos of the villa, if they have any.
Find best golf holiday deals in Algarve region, search for resorts and courses at this site.
- How to make a pure contact
- What is the handicap system?
- Striking from a downhill lie
- Easy ways to lower your scores
- Selecting your hybrid club
- How to make your own iron club
- Lob shot setup fundamentals
- Fairway ballstriking issues
- Using your power potential
- Achieving a good contact
- What clubs to buy?
- How to carry out the punch
Thank you so much for helping me choose a golf resort for my summer vacation - I truly enjoyed it. See you next year!
I have stumbled upon this resource a few months ago and realized right away that it is going to be of use when I start planning my golf holidays - I've learned a lot from here and did not have to pay a penny! Keep it up guys.